Taking a canal holiday in the South West of France can be very enjoyable. Our short break started at a small villiage named Meilhan sur Garonne near Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of France. The trip was along the Canal …
- From Meilhan to Agen along the French canals.
- 3 nights on the Llangollen Canal.
- Cruising on the Shannon.
- Canal boat hire on the Leeds and Liverpool.
- Shropshire Union Canal – a short cruise.
- Wroxham to Hickling – a cruise on the Norfolk Broads.
- Canal cruises.
- Norfolk Broads – 9 out of 10.
- Cruising the Worcester and Birmingham Canal.
- What to take with you on a narrowboat holiday?